Return policy for online purchases only
The information below applies to online purchases only.
Thank you for buying Lamy products. Should an online purchase fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly refund or exchange the item.
1. Return/Exchange must be made within 7 days from order date as indicated on the original invoice.
2. Merchandise must be in its original packaging, with merchandise tickets attached, accompanied by the original invoice.
3. Refunds will be credited in the manner in which payment was made.
4. Returns without the original invoice cannot be processed.
5. Returns and exchanges of Lamy products can only be accepted for products purchased through the website. If you purchased a product through a store, we ask that you return it to the same store.
6. Instructions will be emailed to you on how to return your item.
7. The customer is responsible for shipping fees incurred in the return process.
8. If the item received was damaged, it can be replaced for the same item, if available.
For small repairs, please refer to your local retailer who has a comprehensive range of spare parts for Lamy writing instruments in stock.
In the case of more difficult repairs, please return your pen to our Service Centre. Please post your faulty writing instrument and its components to the following address:
Lamy New Zealand - Repairs
PO Box 25949 St Heliers
Please indicate your complete address and telephone number with each repair you send us to enable us to carry out the requested repair immediately and to your complete satisfaction.
Or e-mail us your repair request via the “Contact" page on this site.